We are seeking a motivated professional with previous sales experience to fulfill an Area Director of Sales role to represent our 6 award winning hotels in the Happy Valley area.
Apply your competitive spirit and ability to influence others to solidify great partnerships! As an Area Director of Sales, you will feel motivated and energized to uncover and close new business for multiple properties in the same market. Be visible in the community and make lasting relationships with other professionals and organizations. Join our award winning team to enjoy an array of top notch benefits and a flourishing and encouraging work environment.
Our properties range from limited to full service. We are honored to have multiple properties with Franchise and Quality Awards including AAA Four-Diamond Award, TripAdvisor & Open Table Awards, Hotel of the Year, Chairman’s Award recognition, as well as being named the 2018 Hotelier of the Year by Choice Hotels International.
A person who is a visionary in seeking sales opportunities. Someone who will thrive being the face of our company in the community, building solid relationships in the community. Utilizes their leadership abilities with the charisma to excite property teams to maximize efforts to exceed guest expectations, while securing revenue projections.
- Provide Sales leadership, vision, and direction
- To be a representative in the community
- Strong background in marketing, advertising, PR and sales
- Participation in development of corporate marketing goals and policies
- Technologically savvy in marketing concepts and implementations
- Highly versed in social media marketing
- Ability to negotiate advertising contracts
- Create campaigns and follow-through
- Establishing and direct efforts to promote Lion Country Lodging and Hospitality Asset Management and its outbound image – Consistency, and Continuity
- Attend Chamber of Commerce meetings, Town Halls, and Charity events
- Understand, adhering and utilize Franchise requirements and resources
- Identifying opportunities, both Corporate and per property. Analyzing & weighing each opportunity.
- Developments and recruitment of personnel; Provide positive, proactive leadership to the property – Sales teams, Front Desk Ambassadors, General staff
- Develop and execute plans
- Perfect Efforts for multiple properties
- Coordinate plan with Property Managers
- Establish Accounts
- Budgets and rate planning
Contact Information: Edward Tubbs, Chief Operating Office, email@example.com
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org