This is an opportunity to create one’s own legacy in the hospitality industry. Hospitality Asset Management Company (HAMCO) is dedicated to the successful management of first-class hotels and restaurants in Central Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We are seeking candidates to lead the company in its marketing and sales efforts.
Our properties range from limited to full service. We are honored to have multiple properties with Franchise and Quality Awards including AAA Four-Diamond Award, TripAdvisor & Open Table Awards, Hotel of the Year, Chairman’s Award recognition, as well as being named the 2018 Hotelier of the Year by Choice Hotels International.
We use the combined expertise of our HAMCO professionals in all segments of hospitality development, operations, and continuing management. We are actively developing additional hotels into the portfolio and will continue to look for acquisition opportunities.
It’s an exciting time to be in sales and marketing; where better to be than with an expanding company that is highly respected and appreciated in hospitality.
Is a person who is a visionary in seeking marketing opportunities. Utilizes their leadership abilities with the charisma to excite property teams to maximize efforts to exceed guest expectations, while securing revenue projections. A leader who can recruit, train and lead.
- Provide marketing leadership, vision, and direction.
- Responsible for development of marketing plans that strengthen properties market share.
- Strong background in marketing, advertising, PR and sales
- Participation in development of corporate marketing goals and policies.
- Technologically savvy in marketing concepts and implementations
- Highly versed in social media marketing
- Ability to negotiate advertising contracts
- Create campaigns and follow-through
- Establishing and direct efforts to promote Lion Country Lodging and Hospitality Asset Management and its outbound image – Consistency, and Continuity
- Understand, adhering and utilize Franchise requirements and resources
- Identifying opportunities, both Corporate and per property. Analyzing & weighing each opportunity.
- • Developments and recruitment of personnel; Provide positive, proactive leadership to the property – Sales teams, Front Desk Ambassadors, General staff
- Develop and execute plans
- Perfect Efforts for multiple properties
- Coordinate plan with Property Managers
- Establish Accounts
- Budgets and rate planning
- Develop/approve all property promotional collateral
- Annual plans
- Attend – training, Chamber & Visitors Bureau meetings o Establish/maintain relationships
- Competitive SWOT Analysis
- Understanding & Identify Market Segments – Campaigns
- Create Opportunities
Contact Information: Edward Tubbs, Chief Operating Office, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send resume to: email@example.com