Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the Wingate by Wyndham team! We are currently seeking experienced and self-motivated candidates just like you to serve as an Executive Housekeeper!
The Executive Housekeeper leads the daily operations of the hotel to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service and compliance with company standard operating procedures.
- Assign associates their work assignments and inspect work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness ensuring corrections are made.
- Inspect rooms, halls, and lobbies to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
- Ensure set up and tear down of meeting room is completed as needed.
- Ensure effective departmental communication through logs, daily standup meetings and monthly department meetings.
- Investigate complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Attend staff meetings to discuss company policies and guest complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including maintaining an accurate inventory of supplies, maintaining department budget, processing department payroll, forecasting room occupancy, monitoring service trends using Guest Satisfaction Survey results, and handling any accounting and purchasing functions.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Housekeeping department and surrounding areas.
- Assist in checking all fixtures, equipment and room conditions (television, radio, lights, heating/cooling, furniture, wallpaper, etc.) for proper operation, settings and maintenance. Report any deficiencies.
Apply online or stop by in person to apply!