- State College, PA
- Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Location: Quality Inn, State College, PA
Job Brief: The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for building and grounds/parking lot maintenance of the hotel.
- Respond to and handle guest requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner.
- Perform preventive maintenance and necessary repairs on all hotel equipment, including kitchen, laundry, boiler, plumbing, pool, HVAC, electrical and guest rooms.
- Must do Preventative Maintenance Sheets quarterly.
- Attention to detail with safety requirements.
- Monitor and maintain all engineering functions.
- Respond to all emergency situations including fire alarms, disasters and power failures; notify the appropriate authorities.
- Make daily rounds of the hotel property to ensure everything is in working order.
- Must check-in with the General Manager prior to shift and before leaving for the day.
- Clean and maintain all equipment and work areas.
- Complete maintenance requests, take equipment and meter readings and maintain a log to notify the next shift.
- Document all parts used and parts needed to be purchased.
- Do quarterly inventory of any parts that would prevent the hotel from selling.
- Handle elevator breakdowns.
- Report any unsafe conditions to the General Manager.
- General Maintenance Experience
- Reliable Transportation
- Experience working with carpet and tile
- Painting and drywall experience preferred
- HVAC a plus, but not required
Apply online, in-person or call our Job Line (814-237-6013)
- Quality Inn: 1274 N Atherton St., State College, PA 16801
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour Depending on Experience