- State College, PA
- Salary: $11.00 /hour
This job is located at the Super 8 in State College, PA
Job Brief: Reconciles hotel transactions at the end of the day. Also responsible for effectively communicating concerns and/or related issues to management and performing guest service agent duties, including reservations.
Training is available for new or inexperienced applicants.
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.) according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics.
- Input and update financial information into corporate communications network.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing system functions as required.
- Keep management informed of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Handle guest requests
- Must be able to work overnights
- Must be able to understand financial information and basic arithmetic functions
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of front desk hotel experience preferred
- Friday and Saturday – Midnight to 8 am
Apply online, in-person or call the Job Line: 814-237-6013
Job Types: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour