- Carlisle, PA
- Full-time, Part-Time
Location:1794 The Whiskey Rebellion Carlisle, PA
Job Brief:Serves patrons by providing information to help food and beverage selections; presenting ordered choices; maintaining dining ambiance.
- Helps guests select food and beverages; suggesting courses; explaining the chef’s specialties; answering food preparation questions.
- Take orders to bar and kitchen by recording guest choices and indicating any special needs or requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons’ choices from bar and kitchen.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to spills or other needs.
- Obtains revenues by issuing bill; accepting payment; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
- Adheres to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Requirements: General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Resolving Conflict, Teamwork, Persistence, Energy, Selling to Customer Needs, Thoroughness, Professionalism
Apply online or in-person
- 1794 The Whiskey Rebellion: 10 S. Hanover St, Carlisle, PA