10 S. HANOVER STREET, CARLISLE, PA 17013 | Phone: 717-960-1000 | Fax: 717-960-1010
In the Heart of Downtown
A 105 room, eco-friendly, all suites hotel with meeting and banquet facilities for up to 400 people, the Comfort Suites Hotel, situated in the HEART of historic downtown Carlisle, will provide all the amenities the discerning business or leisure traveler has come to expect.
- Minutes from Carlisle Fairgrounds & US Army Heritage Center, Carlisle Barracks
- Walking Distance to Dickinson College
- Onsite 1794 The Whiskey Rebellion - Carlisle's #1 Rated Restaurant
- All 'Suites' Room Hotel
- Pet-Friendly Hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
Comfort Suites Downtown Carlisle Amenities
10 S. HANOVER STREET, CARLISLE, PA 17013 | 717-960-1000
- The town of Carlisle is famously known for the Carlisle Events Auto Shows that take place every year at the fairgrounds.
- Thousands make the trip for the annual swap meets, auctions, industry celebrity guests, downtown parades, and specialty shows like the Sports & Outdoors Show and Truck Nationals.
- Cumberland Valley also welcomes anglers of all skill levels and ages to enjoy the streams and lakes that make this a fishing destination.
- The Valley is known around the world for fly-fishing, which is why the top three spots are also the best spots for fly-fishing.
- History buffs will want to dive into the past at the U.S. Army Heritage & Education Center, the Cumberland County Historical Society and with a collection of self-guided walking tours that explain the architecture and unique stories that only happened in Carlisle.
3 hours ago
2 days ago
6 days ago